Subjects appropriate for publication in HortTechnology include:
|• Engineering and Structures
• Extension Education Methods
• Food Science and Processing
• Integrated Production Systems
• Landscape Horticulture
• Nursery Crops
• Plant Health
|• Postharvest Handling
• Public Horticulture
• Small Fruit
• Teaching Methods
• Urban Horticulture
• Variety Testing and Evaluation
• Vegetable Crops
• Weed Management
Publishing Fees for Papers in HortTechnology
- At least one author is an ASHS member = $100 per printed page.
- (Authors who are ASHS members must indicate membership in the
appropriate field on the "General Information" page when
- Authors who are non-ASHS members = $190 per printed page.
- There are additional fees for publishing figures in color.
- Authors making more than five (5) corrections on their page proofs will be billed at $10 per correction.
- Papers can be made open access immediately for an additional charge of $600.
- To submit papers or peer review and publication in HortTechnology, click on the following address:
- If you have previously submitted a paper to HortTechnology, you will be required to log in with your log in name and password. (Forgot your password? Use the "Unknown/Forgotton Password? link at the bottom of the log in page.)
- First-time users of the online submission system must register for
an account. Instructions on how to register for an
account are accessed at the bottom of the log in page.
ASHS Publications Style Manual
HortTechnology Style Appendix
Useful information for authors submitting papers to any of the three ASHS Journals:
- Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science
Which journal should I submit my paper to?
The diagram below demonstrates the differences among the three ASHS journals, showing the mission and intended audience for the Journal (JASHS), HortScience, and HortTechnology.
For additional information, contact:
Authors: You may order reprints of your published article in HortTechnology.