Anthracnose on Strawberry CD set
ASHS Video Workshop Series
First in a Series!
Both Windows and Mac compatible
Management Strategies for Plant
and Runner Tip Nurseries
Nine industry, government, and research experts on strawberry diseases give an in-depth examination of this widespread and difficult-to-manage fruit rot.
The information on this 3-CD set was originally presented as a Workshop at the 2004 ASHS Annual Conference in Austin, Texas.
Sponsors: ASHS; North American Strawberry Growers Assn.; California Strawberry Commission; Ontario Berry Growers Assn.; Driscoll Strawberry Assocs.; Arkansas Strawberry Assn.; and the North Carolina Strawberry Assn
Includes presentations by:
- Adam Dale,University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Stanley Freeman,Agricultural Research Organization, The Volcani Center, Bet Dagan, Israel
- Curt Gaines,University of California, Office of Technology Transfer, Oakland
- Kirk Larson,University of California, South Coast Research and Education Center, Irvine
- Dan Legard,California Strawberry Commission, Watsonville
- Jim Merteley,University of Florida, Gulf Coast Reseach and Education Center, Wimauma
- Barclay Poling,North Carolina State University, Raleigh
- Tom Sjulin,Driscoll Strawberry Associates, Watsonville, Calif.
- Zvezdana Pesic-Vanesbroeck,North Carolina State University, Micropropagation Center, Raleigh